Honor Waterplay Tab Launched with 4GB RAM, 6,660mAh battery
Huawei has officially launched yet another member of its tablet series in China, the Honor Waterplay.
The device comes into the market with an IP67 waterproof rating and an enhanced music output which employs the Harman Kardon audio.
The device comes into the market packing a 10.1-inch Full HD display with a display resolution of 1,920 x 1,200 pixels and under the hood, the Huawei’s own Kirin 659 octa-core processor.
Paired with the octa-core processor is 3GB of RAM and a 4GB RAM variant paired with 64GB ROM with support for microSD card for memory expansion to as much 256GB.
The tablet comes into the market with a whopping 6,660mAh battery and the Android 7 Nougat OS with a layer of the EMUI 5.1 on top.
The tech company revealed that the 6,660mAh battery comes with support for fast charging and a USB Type-C port for charging.
The company revealed that the device can fully charge in 2.5 hours and the sales will begin officially come October 24.
You may also like
- Honor Waterplay Tab Launched with 4GB RAM, 6,660mAh battery
- Huawei confirms Oreo update for 9 Honor phones
- First Android One benchmark samples appear
- Asus ZenFone 2 Laser
- Huawei was Google’s first choice to make the 2016 Pixels
- Sony Xperia Z4 early rumors: 5.4″ Quad HD display, 4GB RAM, others
- Samsung’s Galaxy S7 Edge Frustrating Futuristic Smartphone?