How To Downgrade From iOS 11 Beta To iOS 10
For Apple device users who at some point decided to taste the better life offered with the iOS 11 beta but have since found it to be unconvincing, you’ll need to downgrade your device from the latest OS build to the previous OS 10, here’s how to go about it.
It is important to note that if you didn’t make a full back up of your device before making the upgrade, there is a more likely chance that you’ll lose some of your files. That tackled, here’s how to downgrade your iOS build.
- Yet again, be sure to back up your files before making this change to your smartphone
- Be sure to have the latest version of iTunes installed on your Apple device
- Proceed to download the iOS 10.3.3 beta restore image. Please note that his OS build varies based on how you downloaded the iOS 11 as there is the developer beta, public beta and the Apple customer seeding. Most people however would have gone for the public beta version.
- Enter your Apple ID and password to login and download the file image
- Connect your device to a PC or Mac which has iTunes running on it.
- Set your iOS device into recovery mode. To get this on the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, press and hold the volume down rocker at the same time as the power button until your phone enters the recovery mode (will show iTunes logo with lightning cable).
- Once in recovery mode, iTunes on your PC or Mac will show a pop-up asking if you’ll like to restore your device to an older iOS version. Click Restore.
- Select the iOS restore image of your choice and click Restore while keeping the Shift button on.
- Wait till the Restore process is complete and restore your backed up data.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now