HP and Microsoft to sell the Elite x3 via brick-and-mortar stores stateside
Quoting official sources, Microsoft have announced by themselves that they would be offering their new flagship handset for sale in the United States from their physical stores and this would kick into full swing starting from next week.
The HP Elite x3 has already seen some delays in its launch due to certain issues in the past and now certain to hit the stores and markets, Microsoft is not limiting the purchase to only online order from either of their own website or that if HP, the official makers of the unit.
While this information has come just a little while after we got to know that it has been made available to third party retailers in the United Kingdom as well, Microsoft is planning that over 100 of its stores that run offline get stocked up on units of this Windows 10 Mobile powerhouse starting from next week, maximising the potential of sales from every facet they can lay hands on.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- HP and Microsoft to sell the Elite x3 via brick-and-mortar stores stateside
- HP Elite x3 selling for $200 less in both US and Canada for a limited time
- HP Elite x3 gets new software update, improves the camera and device performance
- HP packages the HP 12C calculator to handle finances on Elite x3
- HP ZBook X2 officially unveiled with amazing specs under the hood