HP commences roll-out of new update to the Elite x3
The hottest thing on the smartphone market, considering devices that are built to run the Windows 10 out of the box, has to be the HP Elite x3. To ensure that this unit continues to meet all of your numerous needs, HP has started the rollout of a new update to their Windows flagship smartphone, and this makes the fourth update to hit the handset since inception.
After getting this new software improvement, the firmware on your unit would be bumped up to 0002.0000.0023.0113.
For now, we have no information on what the update brings as we haven’t been able to get a peek at anything close to an official changelog. According to some reports, however, it is suggested that this update fixes some minor bugs and addressed performance-related issues in the same vein.
If you had been holding your breath for a major feature to be included, this might be the time to let that air go – if this report is on the money, that is.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- HP commences roll-out of new update to the Elite x3
- LG G3 hits the shelves in China today at ¥3,999
- Lenovo unwraps two tablets, a Yoga Book and Yoga Tab 3 Plus
- MediaTek MT6592 released: First octa-core chipset that can run on all cores simultaneously
- LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition breaks cover with LTE support
- Users claim iPhone 6s overheats when installing apps