HP Elite x3 gets new software update, improves the camera and device performance
Already, HP and Microsoft have started to support the HP Elite x3 with software updates as this massively priced hardware is now getting a new rollout to itself. Bumping the software version of the smartphone to 0002.0000.0014.0100, there are no new features that you would be expecting to see once you get this but be rest assured that it does bring along with it some improvements on areas such as the camera which has been significantly improved.
This update is being believed to be delivered through the way of Windows Updates and to be specific, has been reported to make the tap-to-focus option and other features that are associated with the focusing power of the camera even faster than they earlier were.
Talking about the other changes that we have heard of, it is said that the OS is now better responsive and to cap things off, the “lock to lower” feature has been removed for good.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- HP Elite x3 selling for $200 less in both US and Canada for a limited time
- Microsoft shaves $200 off the Lumia 950 XL, discounts the HP Elite x3
- HP Elite x3 gets new software update, improves the camera and device performance
- HP Elite x3 to launch via up to 100 stores in the US, report says
- HP Elite x3 now available via third party retailers in the UK