HP ZBook X2 officially unveiled with amazing specs under the hood
HP has officially announced the launch of the new HP ZBook X2 tablet into the market which comes packing some pretty impressive features under the hood.
The tablet was officially announced by the tech company yesterday at an event organized in the United States.
The tablet which is claimed to be the “world’s first detachable workstation” is priced at approximately $1,749 and comes with support for a digital pen.
The device which will go on sale officially starting December 2017 comes packing a similar design to the Microsoft Surface Pro and for specs comes into the market packing a 14-inch LED backlit screen with a display resolution pegged at 3,840 × 2,160 pixels.
Under the hood, the tablet from HP comes packing 1TB of onboard storage space for the premium model and other storage memory configurations to include 128GB, 256GB and 512GB.
The HP Zbook X2 comes into the market running on a quad-core Intel Core i7 processor with a Core i5 processor variant clocked at the speed of 4.2GHz.
The device also comes with support for the NVIDIA Quadro Graphics options with 32GB of RAM loaded under the hood.
The device packs 8MP camera on the rear panel and on the front panel, an 8MP sensor with battery capacity taunted to last as much as 10 hours.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- HP ZBook X2 officially unveiled with amazing specs under the hood
- First picture of Samsung phone with flexible display is here!
- The iPhone 7 news: Signature features to expect on Apple’s next gen
- Nokia 7 officially launched
- More information about the upcoming Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL surfaces
- Huawei to pair up with Leica again for camera technology on the Mate 9