HTC A11 leaks in with specs
HTC seems to be working on the drawing board once again as an alleged picture of a new midranger from the Taiwanese phone maker hits the news stand.
HTC A11 is reportedly packing a 4.7-inch 480 x 854 pixels display, Android 4.4.4 KitKat ROM and a 64-bit processor — Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 410 chipset (MSM8916 variant).
Courtesy of the chip, the phone will be loaded with a 1.4GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU and an Adreno 306 graphics processor but we are still unable to get details of the RAM.
More specs of the A11 cites a 5MP main camera with LED flash and a VGA secondary camera up front. HTC A11 won’t be the final name for the device probably, so we expect the phone to fall into the HTC Desire branding naturally.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- HTC A11 leaks in with specs
- Best Way to Root Your Android Phone/Tablet
- Nokia X+
- Only 6 percent of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus owners use Apple Pay
- Gionee Pioneer P4 gets Android 4.4 KitKat in new update
- Tecno F7 Android phone set to be announced
- Sony now sells SIM-free Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact in the USA