HTC CEO: HTC One A9 would replace the iPhone
Everyone knows that HTC is in a bit of financial pit and as thus, needs everything it can do to get itself out of this situation. Given the jobs they just cut and the new quarterly loss that they have posted, it leave a lot of pressure on their new smartphone to raise down out of this pit in which they have found themselves.
The HTC One A9, scheduled to go live for sales today after an initial launch in New York is expected to hit and achieve a lot of sales if it even hopes to keep its brand in business. However, the CEO of HTC, Cher Wang, believes that the device would have no problem as regards sales. This is because according to him, the new HTC smartphone would give the Apple iPhones a run for their money.
This bold claim is coming after French carrier, Orange, ‘accidentally’ released specifications of the device which suggested that it would rip off the iPhone 6 and 6S features.
For HTC’s own sake, we hope and pray that this device really lives up to expectation. For the business to remain afloat, they do not need another disappointing year.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- HTC CEO: HTC One A9 would replace the iPhone
- “You are the copycat,” HTC’s Jack Tong blasts Apple
- Specs to expect on upcoming Nokia 9 revealed
- Big Bang? The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 explodes while charging
- iTel S41 officially launched with pretty impressive specs
- Plastic HTC One E9 (HTC A55) show up in pictures
- Sneak Peak Of What Samsung’s Next Galaxy Phone Could Look Like