HTC Confirms a New HTC U device is coming November 2
Taiwanese tech company, HTC, has officially announced that it will be making an addition to the HTC U family come Novenber 2.
The latest announcement which was made via the Twitter page of the tech company comes after the Taiwanese tech company was rumored to be planning a possible launch of the HTC U11 Plus at the event which it had already handed out invites for.
The tech company in a latest leak which surfaced online today has been revealed to be planning a device which will come as somewhat generic in that the hint which was released by the tech company does not specify directly what to expect.
The upcoming HTC U11 device has been speculated to be coming into the market with a 6.0-invh POLED display and an 18:9 aspect ratio as loaded on the latest smartphones released in the past couple of months.
The leaked renders of the device however hints that it might come into the market packing a 4,000mAh battery capacity with stereo speakers for audio and a 12MP camera on the rear end while on the front panel, the device will most likely pack an 8MP sensor with 4GB or 6GB of RAM loaded under the hood paired with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor.
— HTC (@htc) October 19, 2017
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- HTC Confirms a New HTC U device is coming November 2
- HTC confirms that they made the Pixel devices even if Google ‘forgot’ to mention that
- FCC lists upcoming Nexus devices, confirms HTC make
- Pictures of HTC One Max hits the Web again, confirms 5.9″ display
- Upcoming HTC Bolt visits the office of the FCC, gets certification for US markets