HTC Desire 310 goes official
HTC has unveiled the HTC Desire 310, the company’s first device with a MediaTek processor, a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M chipset to be precise.
The HTC Desire 310 comes with two SIM card slots, up ready and ready for average users in developing economies. It features a 4.5-inch display with 480 x 854 pixels resolution.
The Desire 310 has 4GB native storage, as well as 1GB of RAM and space for memory card. Backside, it features a 5MP camera (no mention of front camera and flash). The smartphone runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
The HTC Desire 310 will be available from April at a retail price of $232.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- HTC selling the HTC 10 with a freebie package of either HTC Desire 626/ 626s, Desire 530 or a camera
- DailySteals offering the HTC Desire 826 for a massive $100 off
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle also visits the benchmark, leaks specs
- New, clearer images of the HTC Desire 10 Pro and Lifestyle leaks
- HTC Desire 10 to have two variants – the Pro and Lifestyle