HTC Desire 510 is official with 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor
The HTC Desire 510 broke cover today to become the first Android smartphone with a 64-bit processor. Featuring the all new Snapdragon 410 chipset from Qualcomm, the device’s engine is rocked by a quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 306 graphics unit, alongside 1GB of RAM.
The Desire 510 has a 4.7″ display with 480 x 854 pixels depth. On the software side is version 4.4 of Android OS which is often referred to as KitKat, skinned with HTC’s Sense UI v5.5.
Camera-wise, the phone features a 5MP camera which is capable of simultaneous HD video and image recording and HDR, face detection and autofocus. The secondary camera is a VGA selfie unit of the front side.
The HTC Desire 510 packs a slew of connectivity options which range from a micro SIM card port with 3G and LTE support, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and LTE. A 2100mAh LiPo battery is housed to power the device.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- HTC selling the HTC 10 with a freebie package of either HTC Desire 626/ 626s, Desire 530 or a camera
- DailySteals offering the HTC Desire 826 for a massive $100 off
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle also visits the benchmark, leaks specs
- New, clearer images of the HTC Desire 10 Pro and Lifestyle leaks
- HTC Desire 10 to have two variants – the Pro and Lifestyle