HTC Desire 8 pictures released, before announcement
HTC’s upcoming smartphone, the Desire 8 has been posted online by no other than…HTC themselves.
The smartphone rumored to be packing a 5.5″ HD display, Snapdragon 400 chipset, quad-core 1.6GHz Cortex-A7 CPU, Adreno 305 GPU and 1.5GB RAM, is expected to break cover on Monday next week at this year’s Mobile World Congress.
HTC Desire 8 is expected to bear a 13-megapixel primary camera and a 5MP camera — that’s HTC’s biggest camera so far, as their last year’s flagship (HTC One) was ‘spoilt’ by a 4MP camera with UMP technology. We also expect the Desire 8 to run Android 4.4 KitKat and HTC Sense UI 6.0 out of the box.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- HTC selling the HTC 10 with a freebie package of either HTC Desire 626/ 626s, Desire 530 or a camera
- DailySteals offering the HTC Desire 826 for a massive $100 off
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle also visits the benchmark, leaks specs
- New, clearer images of the HTC Desire 10 Pro and Lifestyle leaks
- HTC Desire 10 to have two variants – the Pro and Lifestyle