HTC Desire 8 pictures released, before announcement
HTC’s upcoming smartphone, the Desire 8 has been posted online by no other than…HTC themselves.
The smartphone rumored to be packing a 5.5″ HD display, Snapdragon 400 chipset, quad-core 1.6GHz Cortex-A7 CPU, Adreno 305 GPU and 1.5GB RAM, is expected to break cover on Monday next week at this year’s Mobile World Congress.
HTC Desire 8 is expected to bear a 13-megapixel primary camera and a 5MP camera — that’s HTC’s biggest camera so far, as their last year’s flagship (HTC One) was ‘spoilt’ by a 4MP camera with UMP technology. We also expect the Desire 8 to run Android 4.4 KitKat and HTC Sense UI 6.0 out of the box.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- HTC selling the HTC 10 with a freebie package of either HTC Desire 626/ 626s, Desire 530 or a camera
- DailySteals offering the HTC Desire 826 for a massive $100 off
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle also visits the benchmark, leaks specs
- New, clearer images of the HTC Desire 10 Pro and Lifestyle leaks
- HTC Desire 10 to have two variants – the Pro and Lifestyle