HTC Desire 820 teased for September IFA announcement
HTC has sent in a picture/teaser that brings up attention to the yet-to-be-announced, yet expected Desire 820.
The teaser shows a ‘Picmix’ of random pictures that suggest power and speed as well as a bold description that cites, “820”, bringing to conclusion that HTC wants to remind you of the upcoming smartphone.
The 2014 IFA holding in Berlin from the 3rd of next month is the bus stop of many phone makers who want to get much attention for their new flagship smartphones so HTC will likely seize the opportunity to unveil the Desire 820.
Nothing is yet known for the HTC Desire 820 for now in terms of specs but we overheard a popular news site saying that a 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor will come on board.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- HTC selling the HTC 10 with a freebie package of either HTC Desire 626/ 626s, Desire 530 or a camera
- DailySteals offering the HTC Desire 826 for a massive $100 off
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle also visits the benchmark, leaks specs
- New, clearer images of the HTC Desire 10 Pro and Lifestyle leaks
- HTC Desire 10 to have two variants – the Pro and Lifestyle