HTC Desire 820 teased for September IFA announcement
HTC has sent in a picture/teaser that brings up attention to the yet-to-be-announced, yet expected Desire 820.
The teaser shows a ‘Picmix’ of random pictures that suggest power and speed as well as a bold description that cites, “820”, bringing to conclusion that HTC wants to remind you of the upcoming smartphone.
The 2014 IFA holding in Berlin from the 3rd of next month is the bus stop of many phone makers who want to get much attention for their new flagship smartphones so HTC will likely seize the opportunity to unveil the Desire 820.
Nothing is yet known for the HTC Desire 820 for now in terms of specs but we overheard a popular news site saying that a 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor will come on board.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- HTC selling the HTC 10 with a freebie package of either HTC Desire 626/ 626s, Desire 530 or a camera
- DailySteals offering the HTC Desire 826 for a massive $100 off
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle also visits the benchmark, leaks specs
- New, clearer images of the HTC Desire 10 Pro and Lifestyle leaks
- HTC Desire 10 to have two variants – the Pro and Lifestyle