HTC Desire 826 comes with wideangle 4MP camera and LED flash at the front
Since the worldwide selfie craze isn’t dying down any minute, HTC has helped come up with products that will help you take better selfies in 2015. The latest product by the Taiwanese company has proved that.
The HTC Desire 826 (successor of HTC Desire 820) has a 13-megapixel rear camera, that’s fine. In the front, you’ll see a 4-megapixel UltraPixels camera with a wideangle sensor, probably the same camera which was used as main camera in last year’s flagship HTC One (M8).
Aside from the new resolution, 720 x 1280 pixels to 1080 x 1920 pixels, the 5.5″ IPS touchscreen remains unchanged in size. However, there’s a new processor — the all-new 64-bit Snapdragon 615 System-on chip by Qualcomm. The phone is further powered by 2GB of RAM and eight cores of big.LITTLE Cortex-A53 CPU. Running the software side of the smartphone is Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop OS.
The latest Desire 826 is lit up by a sealed 2600mAh battery unit. The device measures 158 x 77.5 x 7.9 mm and weighs in at a tad heavy 183 grams. HTC has set up an availability page so you can check when the phone will arrive in your country.
You may also like
- HTC selling the HTC 10 with a freebie package of either HTC Desire 626/ 626s, Desire 530 or a camera
- DailySteals offering the HTC Desire 826 for a massive $100 off
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle also visits the benchmark, leaks specs
- New, clearer images of the HTC Desire 10 Pro and Lifestyle leaks
- HTC Desire 10 to have two variants – the Pro and Lifestyle