HTC Desire 828 with 13MP OIS camera goes on sale
The Taiwanese smartphone company HTC has started accepting registrations for the new HTC Desire 828 smartphone that is available in white and black colours depending on the presence of the customer.
The Full HD 5.5-inches IPS LCD (1920×1080 pixels) smartphone is powered by MediaTek MT6753 Octa-core processor clocked at 1.5 GHz speed with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage memory which can be expanded up to 2TB using microSD card.
The smartphone features a 5MP front-facing selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture, super wide lens and a 13MP rear-facing camera with LED flash for lighting and is also the first smartphones in the Desire series to incorporate the Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) feature. Also incorporated in the smartphone is the dual stereo speakers with the HTC BoomSound technology situated strategically on the front panel of the device.
The HTC Desire 828 runs an Android 5.1 Lollipop based HTC sense 6.0 UI with support for dual-SIM and powered by a 2,800mAh battery all sleekly packed in a 7.9mm thick diamond-shaped metallic frame with round edges.
Information about the pricing and possible release date of the smartphone has not been officially released as yet but is expected to be priced in the range of $250-$300
You may also like
- HTC selling the HTC 10 with a freebie package of either HTC Desire 626/ 626s, Desire 530 or a camera
- DailySteals offering the HTC Desire 826 for a massive $100 off
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle also visits the benchmark, leaks specs
- New, clearer images of the HTC Desire 10 Pro and Lifestyle leaks
- HTC Desire 10 to have two variants – the Pro and Lifestyle