HTC Desire A55 with 5.5″ QHD display, 3GB RAM coming soon?
Taiwanese phone maker HTC seems to be working on something quite spicy which we’ll get to be seeing soon. This was made know by mobile tech leak ace, @Upleaks who said on Twitter that the device will be unveiled alongside the HTC One (M9) at the Mobile World Congress coming up in March.
According to the leakster, the device will be called HTC Desire A55 (might not be real name) and is having a 5.5-inch display with Quad HD (1440 x 2560 pixels) resolution. The device is purportedly packing 3GB of RAM, a 13MP camera, front-facing BoomSound speakers, and a battery of about 3000mAh capacity.
There will be a 64-bit “true octa-core” MediaTek MT6795 SoC ticking in the heart of the Desire A55. This processor usually has a 2.2GHz CPU as well as support for Rel. 9, Category 4 FDD and TDD LTE (150Mbps/50Mbps).
No pictures made it out with the information but we’ll keep our fingers crossed hoping we’ll get something out in a few days time.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- HTC selling the HTC 10 with a freebie package of either HTC Desire 626/ 626s, Desire 530 or a camera
- DailySteals offering the HTC Desire 826 for a massive $100 off
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle also visits the benchmark, leaks specs
- New, clearer images of the HTC Desire 10 Pro and Lifestyle leaks
- HTC Desire 10 to have two variants – the Pro and Lifestyle