HTC M8_EYE is a version of the HTC One (M8) with 13MP camera
Ever wondered why the HTC One (M8) had a 4MP camera? Well it’s because it chose to…nay, it’s because HTC wanted it so. They added something called the UltraPixels technology which some users believe makes the camera shine like a 13MP one.
While this is somehow logical, the number still don’t agree with that. According to info obtained sometime in 2013, the Samsung Galaxy S4 (with a 13MP camera) was outselling the then HTC One (M7) (4MP “UltraPixels” camera) by a margin of four to one. Does that make sense? Does it?
All that is about to change as HTC is allegedly ready to go back to the drawing board. Insider sources say the Taiwanese phone maker will make an exact clone of it’s 2014 HTC One but will ditch the 4MP duo snapper and use a plain 13MP camera instead. Final product will be called the HTC M8_EYE, one of the source tells us.
It’s important to remind us that HTC has done something like this previously with the HTC One E8 except the smartphone was manufactured in plastic unlike the shinny aluminum amour the One M8 is known for — the HTC M8_EYE will be donned in aluminum.
The HTC M8_EYE is said t be coming some time later this month so lets keep our fingers crossed till then. However, if you have a friend who’s courting to but a One, kindly send him/her/it this article by using ’em share buttons below.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- HTC M8_EYE is a version of the HTC One (M8) with 13MP camera
- HTC One (M8) Eye pops up from China
- Apple Music Search Feature Reportedly Stop Working on Many Users
- BestMobs Awards 2014: Mobile Network of the Year, Nigeria – Airtel
- Xiaomi slates a Mi Max Plus release date for the 17th of October, to sell for Rs. 19,999
- Blackberry officially announces the DTEK60, completes the spec sheet
- Huawei Predicted As 2016’s Market Growth Leaders In Smartphone