HTC Planning U11 Life for Android One Program
Taiwanese tech company, HTC, which has been rumored to be in charge of the production of one of the upcoming models of Google Pixel successor devices has been revealed to be planning a possible launch of the HTC U11 Life under the Android One program.
The latest addition to the Android One program comes after Xiaomi some weeks ago released the Mi A1 (5X) and Motorola added the Moto X4 to the Android One program.
HTC’s plan to add the U11 to the Android One program was made known by a leakster LlabTooFeR on Twitter.
The leakster revealed that the Android One device from the tech company, HTC Ocean Life will arrive soon as part of the Android One program and will be dubbed the HTC U11 Life.
However, the Android One branded HTC U11 Life will come devoid of some HTC apps and will arrive with the stock Android O which will be labeled Sense 9.0_A1.
A leaked image of the upcoming Android One device from HTC suggests that it will come with a much thicker bezel. Features that might come with the device include the EdgeSense, USonic, Zoe and HTC Camera.
You may also like
- HTC Planning U11 Life for Android One Program
- HTC planning a sequel to the iPhone-lookalike One A9, to be called One A9s
- Leakster suggests that HTC is planning the HTC Ocean Smart, Ocean Note and Ocean Master
- HTC promises budget smartphone with 18:9 aspect ratio codenamed ‘Breeze’
- HTC Releases new teaser ahead of HTC U11 Plus, U11 Life release