HTC promises faster updates for unlocked One A9 users
For those that have stuck with HTC long enough, you would remember a time before the age of Android Lollipop when HTC promised ti deliver the new Android version to its old users within 90 days of release but faltered in their promise. HTC is then back again, this time with a much bigger stance and bolder claim, that it would push out new Android updates to its users 15 days after these updates have been modeled in the Google Nexus devices. This offer is presented exclusively to users who have the unlocked version of the HTC One A9 device. Note that the unlocked version of the HTC One A9 does not void your warranty claims.
Most updates problems that slow down device such as those arising due to the customization of the OEM by the manufacturer have been eliminated gradually by HTC removing some of its apps attached to the HTC Sense and pushing them to the App Store instead. With this new development, if HTC can keep to their promise, it would really mean a huge boost for the company and a surge in customer base.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- HTC promises budget smartphone with 18:9 aspect ratio codenamed ‘Breeze’
- HTC Promises To Fix Its Weakness In Its Next Flagship Device
- HTC promises faster updates for unlocked One A9 users
- ASUS Promises Android O For ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 4 Series, Reduced Bloatware
- HTC 10 Now Switching to Solid Smartphone