HTC resumes roll-out of Nougat update to HTC 10 units in Europe
The HTC 10 units in Europe started to get the update to the Nougat and while this was one major source of ecstasy for the users of the model, there was some bad press after a while. It was discovered that the update was ridden with bugs and to control this, HTC had to halt the update rollout sometimes in the last couple of weeks.
The good news is, the update has been resumed now and HTC 10 units in Europe can now get their own update packs. It is therefore safe to say that the bug has been fixed.
Weighing a total of 1.17GB, the update comes with the software version number 2.41.401.3 and asides from the Nougat serving, it also brings on board the latest security patch for Android, not to mention the performance and stability improvements.
Being an OTA rollout, don’t expect that this hits your unit as fast as every other person gets it. A little patience would do you no harm.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- HTC resumes roll-out of Nougat update to HTC 10 units in Europe
- Grand Theft Auto Online players compensated 500,000 Online Dollars each
- Samsung SM-G900S, or Samsung Galaxy S5 if you wish, shows up in benchmark results
- HTC Desire 610 and Nokia Lumia 635 coming to AT&T on July 25
- Two Zenfone 3 device models up for sale in Thailand
- BestMobs: We are rebranding!