HTC resumes roll-out of Nougat update to HTC 10 units in Europe
The HTC 10 units in Europe started to get the update to the Nougat and while this was one major source of ecstasy for the users of the model, there was some bad press after a while. It was discovered that the update was ridden with bugs and to control this, HTC had to halt the update rollout sometimes in the last couple of weeks.
The good news is, the update has been resumed now and HTC 10 units in Europe can now get their own update packs. It is therefore safe to say that the bug has been fixed.
Weighing a total of 1.17GB, the update comes with the software version number 2.41.401.3 and asides from the Nougat serving, it also brings on board the latest security patch for Android, not to mention the performance and stability improvements.
Being an OTA rollout, don’t expect that this hits your unit as fast as every other person gets it. A little patience would do you no harm.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- HTC resumes roll-out of Nougat update to HTC 10 units in Europe
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
- Affordable Lumia 535 midranger breaks cover in the US via Expansys
- Bad News For OnePlus 3 and 3T Users As Android O Marks End Of The Line
- BB Mercury leaks in new, live images, shows off physical keyboard
- Meitu V4 with 21MP camera comes with a Unique Hexagonal shape