HTC set to release HTC One 802w with expandable memory, two SIM slots and removable cover, for China
According to reports filtering in from the HTC camp, an edited HTC One version, modeled 802w, will be made exclusively available only in China for China Unicom. Taking a look at the picture of the phone, it has a removable back cover that gives access to it’s dual SIM card slots and expandable memory slot — something that the global version of the HTC One 801n lack.
The news has since sparked controversy from loyal HTC fans as the global HTC One doesn’t have expandable memory slot and removable cover even though the Chinese HTC One looks to have a smaller resolution than the global version.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- HTC set to release HTC One 802w with expandable memory, two SIM slots and removable cover, for China
- Hands Free Virtual Reality Handset Tool For HTC Is Intelligent Than Other VR
- HTC One M8’s Google Play edition gets setback in Marshmallow update
- HTC One M10 set for surprise release date
- HTC One A9 goes official, set to “replace” the Apple iPhone