HTC shaves 15% off the HTC 10 devices in the UK
HTC is blessed with a team of some of the best engineers in the market when it comes to the design and manufacture of smartphones and also, they have a very good eye for specs and great pricing. However, it is a dog eat dog world out there in the sphere of technology and the competition that this brand faces have not let a lot of people see the kind of great work they are doing on each and every unit of their smartphone.
To cut this gap between those that can afford one and those that would love to but can’t, HTC has introduced a new deal on the HTC 10 that sees you grab a unit for less than what it would originally retail for.
The highly spec’d and moderately priced HTC 10 has seen its price shifted back a further number of 15%, meaning that you could be getting a device that originally sold for £569.99 at a price of £484.49, shaving an entire £85.50 off what the asking price was before.
Be informed that while this applies across all the colour variants that the device manufacturer offers, it would be a limited time offering that runs through 30th October.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- HTC shaves 15% off the HTC 10 devices in the UK
- HTC shaves $150 off the head of the HTC 10
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 leaks in UK website before MWC announcement, reveals pricing and availability information
- HTC One M9, A9 and HTC 10 To Get Android N
- Leaked photos of upcoming Gionee ELife S6 shows up.
- One-year-old Micromax Unite 2 has gotten Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Microsoft Office hits 12 million iPad downloads in a mere week