HTC teases new image for the Desire 10 Lifestyle, Desire 10 Pro likely too
HTC is somewhere now, having a good look at all the smartphones that saw the light of day at the last IFA held and even though they didn’t bring out much on that day, they want you to know that they have not forgotten the way to launch smartphones and with a new teaser, the 20th of September is the date that we should be looking at for the launch of anything.
For what they would be taking the wraps off, that would be the Desire 10 which is not just one smartphone but two that just differ in terms of their suffixes – the Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle. In this teaser image, the outline of the Pro model cannot be seen as much as that of its counterpart.
We already know that the specifications of the Lifestyle version are very interesting and exciting but we are sure of very little about the Pro. For now, all we can do is just hope that this one also packs things to keep us glued.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Yet again, HTC teases the upcoming mid-range Desire 10 smartphones
- HTC teases new image for the Desire 10 Lifestyle, Desire 10 Pro likely too
- Qualcomm teases the All New HTC One, says it will “OneUp” your mobile experience
- Another Teasing HTC Comeback Flagship Image Leaked
- This 19,900-rupee Lenovo S90 is just an iPhone 6 clone high on Android