Huawei C199 spotted with a 5.5″ display in a metal body
An unfamiliar Huawei device was seen on TEENA during the weekend (sorry we are just reporting it now).
You can easily notice that the Huawei C199 is having a metal exo-frame by mere looking at the pictures above. The pictures were gotten on Chinese electronic approval agency, TEENA’s website where the C199 had apparently gone for licensing.
Specs surrounding the Huawei C199 cites a 5.5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of native storage. The phone will be powered by ARM’s four Cortex-A15 cores and four Cortex-A7 cores with the big.LITTLE design.
According to Gizbot, the device will have 13-megapixel rear and 5MP front-facing cameras hile the software is run by Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
Details on when the Huawei C199 will emerge remains sketchy but we know that devices listed at TEENA are normally devices that are due for announcement, though not in all cases.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Huawei C199 spotted with a 5.5″ display in a metal body
- Huawei’s C199S features a 5.5-inch screen and 64-bit Snapdragon 615 chipset
- Samsung’s miscalculated estimates misses sales of Galaxy S5 by 4 million
- Gionee Gpad G4 outed with 5.7″ display, Gionee Elife E7 in the works
- Samsung’s former partner sues phone maker for using the word “milk”
- Nokia 7 officially launched
- Sony promises to be the first to roll out Nougat 7.1.1 update after Google