Huawei confirms official launch date for Mate 10
Chinese smartphone company, Huawei has officially confirmed the debut of the much expected Huawei Mate 10 device for October 16.
The tech company which recently released the ground breaking Kirin 970 chipset was rumored to be bringing the fast processor on the upcoming flagship smartphone.
Confirming the launch date, the Chinese OEM took to its social media page on Twitter to reveal that it will indeed be unveiling the much expected Mate 10 come October 16.
The tech company further teased fans with the specs to expect on the device as it revealed that in addition to the latest Kirin 970 chipset, the Mate 10 will be sporting a 6-inch display.
Other information revealed include the full screen display and a rumored Leica branded dual camera setup on the rear panel of the device.
More leaks of the device is expected to hit the internet before the official unveiling giving a good look at what will be under the hood and the design.
Official pricing information and availability schedule is yet to be released by the tech company.
— Huawei Mobile (@HuaweiMobile) September 2, 2017
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Huawei confirms Oreo update for 9 Honor phones
- Huawei confirms Android 8.0 Oreo for Mate 9, P10 phones
- Huawei Confirms Honor V10 with Artificial Intelligence to launch in 2018
- Huawei confirms official launch date for Mate 10
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5