Huawei finally releases promotional poster for the Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro
Xiaomi has made some very important launches in the market already and while these have served as a wakeup call to many, it has also been one of the factors that enabled them gain top spot among the phone manufacturers in China for this year 2016.
One of those companies that might have seen the powerful releases by Xiaomi as a threat that they have to step down is Huawei because for the first time, we have actually seen them release a poster that would be focused on their upcoming devices – the Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro.
From what we have heard, the Mate 9 would come in at a very high price and it would take those that have really deep pockets to reach down all the way there and bring out the cash for this one.
While there has been no official information in that regards, there has also been a twitter leak that gave us an insight into what the device consists of when it comes to build but as far as the specs are concerned, we have no concrete evidence as of yet but going by the guesswork, this is still a very impressive piece of hardware.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Huawei finally releases promotional poster for the Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro
- Huawei Mate 10 Porsche design finally unveiled with amazing specs
- Huawei P10 series finally launches with dual Leica cameras, awesome design and killer specs
- Huawei’s next-gen Kirin 950 chispset finally unveiled, to be used in Mate 8
- Huawei Honor 6 breaks cover finally with 5″ 1080p JDI display