Huawei G628 with 5″ HD screen, 64-bit MediatTek CPU outed
Just as the year rolls out, Huawei has got yet another device rolled up in it’s sleeves. The just-concluded 2015 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas wasn’t so merry for the Chinese telecoms giant as they didn’t unveil any new smartphone at the event. However, the company is ready to make up for that.
Information reaching us from China alleges that Huawei is ready to launch the above pictured smartphone, Huawei G628, very soon. Specifications associated with the handset includes a 5-inch 720p display as well as an 8MP main camera and 2-megapixel secondary snapper.
Highlight of the hardware seems to be the processor which the report says is a MediaTek MT6752 System-on chip with an octa-core Cortex-A53 CPU clocked at 1.5GHz. The engine also features a gig of RAM and 8GB of storage — which is user-expandable through the use of memory cards.
Going further, the G628 will support TD-LTE and TD-SCDMA bands. The phone is said to be running on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system flavored with Huawei’s Emotion 2.2 UI. The product is expected to hit the shelves at CNY 1,000, that’s roughly an $160.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Huawei G628 with 5″ HD screen, 64-bit MediatTek CPU outed
- Upcoming Huawei Ascend Mate 8 caught in the wild
- Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM spotted, not much improvement from Lumia 520
- Updated: Latest MTN data plans/bundles for Internet subcription
- BLU launches the Life X2, successor the Life X
- Samsung offering as much as $100 for returning your Galaxy Note 7 in the US
- T-Mobile floats trade-in campaign for the Samsung Galaxy S6