Huawei intos 4.5G Smartband with 1GB per second data support
Ever thought about wearing a smartwatch or band that supports 4G on your hand? Nah, Huawei wants you to wear one which supports 4.5G.
In London on Monday, Chinese tech giant Huawei, unveiled a smart wristband. The full specifications of the wearable are to be made known at the Mobile World Congress come up in Barcelona early next month, however, the company reveal that the device comes with a 1.4-inch OLED display, NFC, Bluetooth and a SIM slot. The device is also dust and water resistant.
“4.5G supports up to 100K per cell connections via LTE-M, 100 times that of 4G,” Huawei explained. “LTE-M also provides better coverage. Receivers require just 1/100th of the signal of existing 2G system, 20dB gain, using low-power terminals.”
There’s a high suspicion that the whole idea is a complete gimmick but then we’ll have to wait till next month for Huawei to step out and explain everything about the smartband.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Huawei intos 4.5G Smartband with 1GB per second data support
- India, China and “some European countries” in line to receive new Nokia phone
- Samsung Z3 with Tizen OS outed in leaked live shots
- List Of Smartphones Confirmed To Get The Latest Android O Update
- Moto G4 Play already available in Canada, date for India unveiling set too
- Nexus 5 mistakenly steps into Google Play, $349 price tag quoted