Huawei MediaPad M5 10 (Pro) specs revealed
Chinese OEM, Huawei, seems to have created a tablet upon demand as it appears the tech market might be witnessing a soonest introduction of the Huawei MediaPad M5 which comes into the market with a 10-inch display.
The leaked info which surfaced online indicates that the device may hit the market anytime soon in 2018 with fingers pointed largely at the Mobile World Congress 2018 event holding in Barcelona.
According to reliable leakster, Roland Quandt on Twitter, the 10-inch tablet should be expected to pack on it a few specs including 4 GB RAM and a 16:10 screen loaded on its metal frame.
The tablet is expected to feature a display resolution pegged at 2560 x 1660 pixels and the home button which also doubles as the fingerprint scanner loaded on the small side of the slated frame.
The MediaPad M5 will also feature a front camera sensor on the top bezel and the back camera seems to be the icing on the cake as it is expected to be one of the key specs on the device.
The MediaPad M5 however appears to come loaded with a micro USB slot.
You may also like
- Huawei MediaPad M5 with 8.4-inch, 10.8-inch variants unveiled
- Huawei MediaPad M5 10 (Pro) specs revealed
- Huawei MediaPad T3 shows up on TENAA listing, carries a punch
- Reports suggest that the Huawei MediaPad M3 could be made official in the US
- Huawei MediaPad M2 tablet launched in France rocking a €349 price tag