Huawei MediaPad T3 shows up on TENAA listing, carries a punch
Huawei is working on a new MediaPad, and we have reasons to believe that this one would launch soon. Supposed to be named the MediaPad T3, it has shown up on the stables of TENAA where it got its latest certification.
From the TENAA listing, the unit which has a model number of KOB-L09 is prepared to come out of the box with a quad core processor that can reach a maximum clock speed of 1.4GHz and pack a resolution of 1280×800 into the 8 inch screen. Furthermore, there is an impressive 3GB of RAM on board, coupled with an internal storage space configuration of 32GB.
We don’t really expect much from tablets know terms of cameras, so the 5MP camera on the back and 2MP up front do not disappoint us. Expected to launch with the Nougat on board and the option to choose from gold and gray hues, it would pack a 4650mAh battery
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Huawei MediaPad T3 shows up on TENAA listing, carries a punch
- Reports suggest that the Huawei MediaPad M3 could be made official in the US
- Huawei MediaPad M2 tablet launched in France rocking a €349 price tag
- Huawei sub-brand, Honor, announces 8 inch MediaPad 2
- Huawei planning to introduce the 8.4 inch MediaPad M3 into US markets