Huawei has officially launched the Huawei Maimang 6
Recall that the device which comes to market with a quad camera setup with two camera sensors both on the front and back panel had been rumored to be coming into China as the Maimang 6 while it will debut in other regions as the G10. However, Huawei has noted that the device will be named the Mate 10 Lite.
The Mate 10 Lite comes to life running on the Kirin 659 processor under the hood paired with 4GB of RAM.
Under the 5.9-inch, 18:9 aspect ratio display with a resolution of 2,160 x 1,080 pixels is the 64GB of onboard storage memory and a dual rear camera setup of 16MP + 2MP while on the front panel is a dual camera setup 13MP + 2MP.
The Maimang 6 comes to market measuring 156.2 x 75.2 x 7.5mm and weighing in at 164g and runs on the Android 7.0 OS with a layer of the EMUI 5.1.
The Miamang 6 packs a 3,340mAh battery and comes with a fingerprint sensor on the vack panel along with support for a dual-SIM setup which comes as a hybrid panel for microSD card slot.
The device which will sell for $365 pre-order price will be available in Obsidian Black, Streamer Gold, and Aurora Blue variants.
You may also like
- Huawei has officially launched the Huawei Maimang 6
- Huawei has sold 3 million smartphones in Eastern and Southern Africa
- Huawei P9 has reached the 9 million sales mark, up 3 million from last month
- Alleged rear chassis of the Huawei Mate 9 leaks in new photo
- Huawei Nova Plus availability and pricing has been announced for Canada