Huawei P10 confirmed for the UK markets already, no word on the Plus variant
Straight from MWC 2017.
If you happen to be in the UK and you have been following hat we have been reporting on Huawei’s set of flagships for this year – the Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus – with keen interest, we have something to reward your efforts with. From MWC in Barcelona, Huawei has announced that they would make the Huawei P10 available in the UK, and that it would sell via all of the major carriers in the region.
According to what we also got to know from Android Central, the list of carriers that are supposed to support the sales of the Huawei P10 in the UK are EE, Vodafone, O2, and Three. Likewise, they would make the phone available for purchase from Carphone Warehouse. To make sure that this is anot just an unconfirmed leak, the VP of Handset operations over at Huawei has also confirmed this development.
For now, though, three is no news on whether or not the Plus option would be made available in this market too.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Huawei P10 Plus Released In Bright Black Colour Variant
- Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
- Huawei P10 confirmed for the UK markets already, no word on the Plus variant
- Huawei P10 series finally launches with dual Leica cameras, awesome design and killer specs
- Detailed leak on the Huawei P10 emerges just hours to official announcement