Huawei promises latest Kirin 970 chipset on Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro
Huawei has officially launched its Kirin 970 chipset and taunts the processor to run 25 times faster than it’s predecessor and 50 times more efficient too.
The tech company has also confirmed that the newest Kirin 970 processor will be one of the highlights of the upcoming smartphone from its stable, the Huawei Mate 10 and the Mate 10 Pro.
According to the tech company, the upcoming devices will be packing the company’s latest and most powerful system chip, the Kirin 970.
Release information regarding the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro however indicates that the tech company will officially unveil the devices on
October 16 at an event which will hold in Munich, Germany.
For the design, the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro is expected to feature an edge-to-edge, bezel-less screen.
For the Kirin 970 processor, it is built for better camera and faster processes as the tech company revealed it was built on the 10nm process and will support dual camera function for both upcoming devices.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Huawei promises latest Kirin 970 chipset on Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro
- The Honor Magic promises to be another bezel-less miracle, leaks suggest
- Specs of the upcoming Huawei Mate 9 leaks via benchmark test
- Huawei’s next-gen Kirin 950 chispset finally unveiled, to be used in Mate 8
- Huawei’s high profile store and Ascend Mate 7 phablet share launch day in Singapore