Huawei will reportedly launch Mate 8 in two variants, pricing revealed
The Huawei Mate 8, the latest to be released device in the lineup of the Chinese phone manufacturer, still has a couple of weeks before its release but these rumors just can’t wait that long to start flying out. Having already gotten rumors on the specification, build and other related stuffs to the device, new rumors have now been directed towards the price tag that would be wiped across the face of each Huawei Mate 8 device.
There are currently rumors flying around that the Huawei Mate 8 would come in two variants which would be defined by the differences in CPU capacity and the internal storage memory. In clearer words, the Huawei Mate 8 would come with variants of 32GB internal memory space / 3GB RAM and 64GB internal memory space / 4GB RAM.
Given that the device would be a top tier beast, the price for the first variant as stated above would be around $520 while for the bigger version would see you whipping out some $610.
You may also like
ASUS unveils ZenFone 2 Deluxe Special Edition with pricing
Peri Duo offers your iPhone very loud speakers, 3000mAh battery.
Samsung to reportedly stop selling budget phones in Netherlands, other European markets
Bell will launch the Blackberry Priv in Canada
HTC A9 : Can this device REALLY keep HTC’s head above water?
- Huawei will reportedly launch Mate 8 in two variants, pricing revealed
- Mumbai: Huawei will launch two devices in India on May 08
- Huawei will unveil Honor X on the day Xiaomi announces Mi 4
- Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
- TENAA listing shows off three new Huawei phones with 18:9 screens