Huawei reportedly working on foldable smartphone
Coming after the release of the Huawei Mate 10 series of smartphones on October 16 in Berlin, Germany, Huawei has been reported to be working on its version of a foldable smartphone.
The latest report comes after ZTE announced the ZTE Axon Multy smartphone which comes into the market with a foldable display.
Recall that South Korean tech companies, LG and Samsung had also been rumored to be working on their variant of the foldable smartphone technology.
Huawei following the launch of the Mate 10 Lite, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 10 and the Mate 10 Porsche Edition has been revealed to be planning on its variant of the foldable smartphone.
The confirmation was disclosed by Richard Yu, the CEO of the tech company’s consumer business group while speaking during an interview with CNET.
The Consumer Business Group CEO of Huawei stressed that tech company already has a working prototype of the foldable smartphone and the Chinese company is working relentlessly on releasing the smartphone next year.
You may also like
- Huawei reportedly working on foldable smartphone
- Huawei will reportedly launch Mate 8 in two variants, pricing revealed
- Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro coming into UK on November 17
- Huawei Mate 10 spotted in the wild