Huawei roadmap to Nougat update leaks on Weibo, shows units bound to get the update
When Huawei launched the EMUI 5.0 Launcher, they made sure that this one was built on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat technology and when they finally perfected the software, they rolled it out to units of the Mate 9, the P9 and its brother – P9 Plus – and in the end, the Mate 8 also got a taste of what was going around.
However, it seems that the company is not done with giving out the Nougat serving as we now have reason to believe that some midranges would get it.
Showing up on Weibo, the roadmap details that units such as the Huawei Nova and the Honor Note 8 would get it in the long run. While the former would get it first, the latter would get it alongside the G9 Plus units in the month of April. Since we just got to see the Honor 6X in the market, it is understandable that they want it to live out the present UI and get its ow upgrade in May instead.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Huawei roadmap to Nougat update leaks on Weibo, shows units bound to get the update
- Samsung confirms the Snapdragon Note 7 variant for Canadian markets
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 specs leaked by China’s 3C
- Huawei releases Mate 8 teasers ahead of Nov. 26 launch
- Samsung Galaxy S5 teardown reveals $256 manufacturing cost
- HTC unveils Desire 709d with 5″ display for China