Huawei sends invites for Ascend P7 unveiling
Huawei has sent out a teaser tagged “WHAT IS NEXT”? Asking you to come and see how it “unlocks possibilities” at the Maison de la Mutualité in Paris” on May 7.
Huawei Ascend P7 is expected to debut with a 5″ 1080p display with Huawei’s latest Kirin 910 SoC, quad-core 1.6GHz Cortex-A9 CPU, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage and a 13MP rear and 8MP front-facing cameras.
The smartphone will be running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS and will support 4G connectivity.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Huawei sends out press invites for Honor 6X launch on 19th October
- Huawei sends out invite to November 3rd event, Mate 9 expected
- Huawei sends out invitation for Sept 4 event — Ascend P7 announcement?
- Huawei sends invites for Ascend P7 unveiling
- Huawei Z100-CL00 caught with fingerprint sensor, 720p display — surely not the Ascend P7