Huawei sends out invitation for Sept 4 event — Ascend P7 announcement?
Huawei has began sending out invites to media outfits for an event scheduled to hold on September 4th.
Huawei is expected to announce the company’s next flagship at the September 4 event. The device should be an Ascend P7, with ‘unbreakable’ sapphire glass solution, as Huawei CEO hinted.
The Huawei Ascend P7 is said to be packing a 6-inch display with Quad HD and Full HD iterations. There will be a Kirin 920 octa-core processor inside, a 13MP /5MP camera setup, Android 4.4 KitKat with Huawei’s Emotion UI 3.0 on top and finally, NFC and LTE.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Huawei sends out press invites for Honor 6X launch on 19th October
- Huawei sends out invite to November 3rd event, Mate 9 expected
- Huawei sends out invitation for Sept 4 event — Ascend P7 announcement?
- Huawei sends invites for Ascend P7 unveiling
- Huawei Z100-CL00 caught with fingerprint sensor, 720p display — surely not the Ascend P7