Huawei SnapTo quietly released for $179
Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei has started selling a new budget smartphone which they call “SnapTo” on Amazon. The Huawei SnapTo (or rather Huawei G620) is priced $179.99 on the e-commerce site and will start shipping on 17th of April. According to the listing, the white version of the phone will be released later in May.
For specs, you’d rather not expect much from a sub-$200 smartphone but the SnapTo is amply equipped with LTE, a quad-core Snapdragon 400 chipset and HD display which has a physical size of 5 inches.
The smartphone comes with 1GB of RAM, an expandable 8GB built-in storage, 5-megapixel/2-megapixel rear/front-facing camera duo and boots on Android 4.4 KitKat OS. The device is powered by a 2200mAh battery.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Huawei SnapTo quietly released for $179
- Drunk Teenager Who Ran Fake Checkpoint Tries To Hide Pistol When Troopers Arrive
- Google Pixel XL now in stores again, could sell out pretty fast
- HTC to launch the HTC Bolt internationally as HTC 10 evo, leakster says
- Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121
- Verizon now accepting pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy S5