Huawei to soon release $98 Honor 3C Play
Huawei has sent in a couple of teasers that hints at a smaller spec’d Honor 3C smartphone being on the way.
We are talking about a smartphone called the Huawei Honor 3C Play. According to the teasers, Huawei might launch the device at just 599 Chinese yen or just 97.29 US dollars using the current exchange rates.
In two of the teasers, Huawei trolled Apple a bit. The first one shows a half-eaten Apple that forms the letters “3C” while the second teaser shows a busted Apple which might mean that Huawei is about bust Apple’s ‘overpriced’ products — as some sections of the fans call it.
The Honor 3C Play is expected to be packing a 5″ HD IPS touchscreen, 8MP rear camera, a quad-core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6582 chip, 1GB of RAM and 4GB of native storage with space for microSD cards..
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Huawei to release its quad-cam device on September 22
- Huawei to start the production year with the P8 Lite (2017)
- Huawei to launch Honor 6X in India on the 24th of January
- Huawei to launch Honor 8 in India, plans a cheaper variant launch alongside
- Huawei to pair up with Leica again for camera technology on the Mate 9