Huawei to sponsor AC Milan in shirt deal
Huawei will become AC Milan Football Club’s official shirt sponsor, joining the ranks of Samsung, LG, Sony, and HTC. Samsung have for example, being sponsoring Chelsea FC of England, a commercial hat trick that has been scoring for both parties for over a decade now.
The deal will also see Huawei become AC Milan’s official communications partner, supplying phones, tablets and other goodies. We don’t have any numbers on the deal for now, but can we tell the contract was signed on a three-year agreement.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Huawei to release its quad-cam device on September 22
- Huawei to start the production year with the P8 Lite (2017)
- Huawei to launch Honor 6X in India on the 24th of January
- Huawei to launch Honor 8 in India, plans a cheaper variant launch alongside
- Huawei to pair up with Leica again for camera technology on the Mate 9