Huawei Y6 Pro (2017) officially launched
Huawei has ahead of the official launch of the Mate 10 series pulled back the covers on yet another device dubbed the Y6 Pro (2017).
The Y6 Pro (2017) comes as the successor to the Y6 Pro (2016) which was introduced into the market last year.
The device was officially launched in Europe and as the name suggests, the device comes packing some major upgrades over the Y6 (2017).
The Pro, unlike the original comes into the market sporting some notable improvements over the Y6 (2017) to include the design, build material, processor loaded under the hood and others.
For specifics, the Y6 Pro (2017) comes packing a metal body unlike the Y6 (2017) and comes running on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor under the hood as against the MediaTek processor used on the Y6 (2017).
The latest device comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back panel which can be used to control features such as the alarm clock, to answer calls, control the notification bar or take photos.
The device comes with a 5.0-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1,280 x 720 pixels and is loaded with 2GB of RAM under the hood paired with 16GB of ROM and a microSD card slot for further memory expansion.
For camera, it packs a 5MP front facing camera and on the rear panel, a 13MP sensor all powered by a 3,200 mAh battery and available in three colour options to include: Black, Silver and Gold.
You may also like
- Huawei Y6 Pro (2017) officially launched
- Upcoming Huawei Honor 7 stars in leaked hands on video and photos
- HTC Desire 820 mini appears on official HTC website?
- Alleged pictures of Meizu MX5 Pro crop up
- Microsoft Brings Windows Word Flow keyboard to iOS
- People behind BlackBerry leaks to face legal action – CEO
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 live renders pop out before official announcement