Huawei’s codename for upcoming Mate 10 revealed to be Marcel
Huawei looks to be putting dedicated energy into the production of the upcoming Mate 10 as the tech company has been reported to have gone in line with Google to give the upcoming device a code name.
The Mate 10 which is expected to be released on October 10 has been reported to be carrying the codename Marcel.
The device is expected to come packing top of the line specs including the new home-grown Kirin 970 processor under the hood which was made using the 10nm process as adopted by US tech company Qualcomm in the production of the Snapdragon 835 chipset.
The octa-core processor is expected to features the bigLITTLE architecture comprising four Cortex-A73 cores running at a speed of 2.8GHz and another four Cortex-A53 cores for heavy duty tasks.
For graphics the device will be paired with the Mali G-71 MP8 GPU under the 6.1-inch “full-screen” display with a resolution of 1080 x 2160.
The Huawei Mate 10 is also expected to pack a dual camera setup on the back panel comprising a pair of 12MP sensors.
You may also like
- Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
- TENAA listing shows off three new Huawei phones with 18:9 screens
- Vodafone Spain leaks Huawei P20 Lite details
- Huawei P20 Pro’s name confirmed
- Huawei MediaPad M5 with 8.4-inch, 10.8-inch variants unveiled