Huawei’s Honor 6C Pro’s manual surfaces, specs revealed ahead of launch
Coming ahead of the official launch of the Huawei’s sub-brand, Honor’s latest smartphone, Honor 6C Pro, the device’s manual has surfaced online showing what to expect on board.
The Honor 6C Pro which will come as a sequel to the Honor 6C which was released back in April will come with a model number of JMM-L22 and come packing the EMUI 5 on top.
The device which was showed off along with a T.V. will come featuring a slim bezel on the sides and a physical home button on the front panel.
On the rear panel, the device will come with a camera setup paired with a fingerprint scanner and the presence of the T.V suggests that the device’s display can be mirrored on a larger screen, an integration which is also expected on the Huawei Mate 10 series smartphones.
The Honor 6C Pro will come with support for dual SIM functionality with one of the SIM ports being a hybrid port which allows users either use two nano-sized SIM cards or a SIM card and a microSD card.
For specs, the device is expected to be driven by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor paired with 3GB of RAM under the 5.2-inch display.
The device is expected to come into the market with 13MP camera on the back and a front-facing 5MP camera sensor.
You may also like
- Huawei’s Honor 6C Pro’s manual surfaces, specs revealed ahead of launch
- Huawei’s Latest Smartphone Honor 5C Coming On Shelves Next Week
- Huawei’s Budget Phone Honor 5X To Crack United States Market?
- Upcoming Honor V10’s alleged render leaks online, no Home button
- Honor to release new smartphone with dual cameras on December 5