Huawei’s Upcoming Smartphone with 4 cameras spotted on TENAA
Coming after we reported that tech company, Huawei is planning on joining the major leagues of smartphones with four cameras, two on the front panel and a dual camera setup on the rear, the upcoming device from the tech company has been spotted on certification website, TENAA.
The tech company’s camera centric smartphone was spotted with the model number Huawei RNE-A100 and it has been suggested to be the Huawei Rhone.
The device according to the listing will sport a 5.9-inch display with a display resolution of 1080 x 2160 display. Under the hood, the suspected Huawei Rhone will feature 4GB of RAM paired with an onboard storage space of 64GB and running on an octa-core processor clocked at a speed of 2.6GHz.
The Huawei RNE-A100 is expected to come with support for microSD card slot for further memory expansion to as much as 256GB and for optics, the upcoming device is expected to pack a combination of 13MP + 2MP cameras on the front panel and 16MP + 2MP on the rear panel with a fingerprint sensor sitting just below the camera sensors.
You may also like
- Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
- TENAA listing shows off three new Huawei phones with 18:9 screens
- Vodafone Spain leaks Huawei P20 Lite details
- Huawei P20 Pro’s name confirmed
- Huawei MediaPad M5 with 8.4-inch, 10.8-inch variants unveiled