iBall launches first Windows Phone, ANDI 4L Pulse
India’s iBall has announced and will soon release its first Windows-powered device. Dubbed the iBall ANDI 4L Pulse, the new smartphone is a generic designed budget smartphone with indications of a INR 4,899 price when it finally enters the market sometime later this month.
The iBall ANDI 4L Pulse sports a 4-inch 480 x 800 pixels touchscreen panel. The processing is done by a Snapdragon 200 chipset paired with a 1.2GHz quad-core CPU and 0.5GB of RAM. There’s 4GB of storage space and the phone is powered by a 1,500mAh user-removable battery unit.
Talking of photography, the smartphone features a 5-megapixel shooter and a LED flash at the back, sporting a VGA selfie unit at the front. It runs on Windows Phone 8.1 operating system and comes pre-loaded with Office, OneDrive, Xbox, Bing search apps and a host of other Windows apps.
The ANDI 4L Pulse accepts dual SIM card standby and packs support for Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, A-GPS and HSPDA connectivity.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- iBall launches first Windows Phone, ANDI 4L Pulse
- ASUS launches two variants of the Zenfone 3 Max in India
- Deal: The Blackberry Priv selling for just $499, a good $150 off
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- THL T5000 and THL T4400 Ultraphones go official with 5000mAh and 4400mAh ultra batteries
- Apple Investigation In Filling Charges On Unlocking iPhone