India: 20k Xiaomi Mi3 up for grabs on 12th August
These Xiaomi sales, are safe to say, getting really really exciting with the closing of each offer. The first sale organized by Xiaomi in India took more than 46 minutes to sell, the second took 5 seconds and the latest “hunger sale” which featured 15,000 Mi 3 smartphones went out in just 2 seconds.
Xiaomi is at it again, setting August 12 aside as a day for another round of sales. This time it has upped the amount of stock by making 20,000 Mi 3 smartphones available.
Xiaomi said that 75,000 customers and counting have registered to take part in the sales, citing that only the first 20,000 will “win” chances of buying the available stock.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- India: 20k Xiaomi Mi3 up for grabs on 12th August
- India: Half a million iPhones sold in 2014 Q4 shows massive Apple growth in region
- Xiaomi: 60,000 Redmi 1S will be sold on Flipkart Tuesday
- Xiaomi apologies for looking into user-data, fixes unauthorized access
- Xiaomi Mi 3 goes green, 16GB model for now