India: 20k Xiaomi Mi3 up for grabs on 12th August
These Xiaomi sales, are safe to say, getting really really exciting with the closing of each offer. The first sale organized by Xiaomi in India took more than 46 minutes to sell, the second took 5 seconds and the latest “hunger sale” which featured 15,000 Mi 3 smartphones went out in just 2 seconds.
Xiaomi is at it again, setting August 12 aside as a day for another round of sales. This time it has upped the amount of stock by making 20,000 Mi 3 smartphones available.
Xiaomi said that 75,000 customers and counting have registered to take part in the sales, citing that only the first 20,000 will “win” chances of buying the available stock.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- India: 20k Xiaomi Mi3 up for grabs on 12th August
- India: Half a million iPhones sold in 2014 Q4 shows massive Apple growth in region
- Xiaomi: 60,000 Redmi 1S will be sold on Flipkart Tuesday
- Xiaomi apologies for looking into user-data, fixes unauthorized access
- Xiaomi Mi 3 goes green, 16GB model for now