India: Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM goes on sale for 10,199 INR
Microsoft has started selling their budget dual SIM Lumia 540 handset in India. Available in orange, cyan, white and black flavors, Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM comes with a price tag of 10,199 Indian rupees (about $160), though the price point might vary depending on retailer.
For customers of mobile network provider Paytm, you’ll get 1000 INR of bonus recharge as well as other cool freebies when you purchase the smartphone from them.
For starters, the
Nokia Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM comes with an adequate 5″ of HD touchscreen display. The device is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor from Qualcomm alongside 1GB of RAM.
Running on Windows Phone 8.1, the Lumia 540 will be available for upgrade to Windows 10 when the PC-mobile unified mobile operating system hits the scene this summer.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- India: Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM goes on sale for 10,199 INR
- Is this the Motorola Moto G2?
- Verizon rolls out updates to the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, improves Wi-Fi calling
- I’m ditching my Android phones — Steve Wozniak tells TMZ
- New slides leak, shows off a lot of information the the Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- Nokia Phone Saves Chinese Man From Fatal Crush