Infinix Set To Launch Two New Smartphones, Hot 5 & Hot 5 Lite
Infinix is taking the bull by the horns as the tech company has been revealed to be planning a major release of two new smartphones into the market coming after it recently released its high-tech phablet into the market.
The tech company has been rumored to be bringing yet another successor to the Infinix Hot series as it is set to unveil the Hot 5 and the Hot 5 Lite series of smartphone in days to come.
The device according to rumor will come into the market with the code name Infinix X559 and Infinix X557 with both variants running on the Android 7 Nougat OS.
Specs to be expected on the upcoming devices include an improved Double LED Flash with improved camera integration for better quality images along with a Double microphone setup with support for 3D stereo performance.
The devices will both come packing a 5.5-inch display running on a 4,000mAh battery and support for 3G connectivity option.
The Hot 5 Lite will come packing 16GB of ROM paired with 1GB of RAM while the HOT 5 will to market equipped with 16GB of ROM and 2GB of RAM along with security feature including FingerPrint scanner which is expected to be mounted on the back panel.
You may also like
- Infinix Set To Launch Two New Smartphones, Hot 5 & Hot 5 Lite
- Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
- Infinix launches the Hot S, latest flagship with 3000mAh battery
- Eight Huawei set phones to receive Android 6.0 update
- Infinix releases update to Infinix Hot 2 users ahead of Marshmallow Update