InFocus Turbo 5 Plus Officially Launched
InFocus earlier in the week revealed its upcoming smartphone, the InFocus Turbo 5 Plus with major highlights of the device being the better performance which hints at a larger RAM.
The company following the teaser has sent out invites for the big event where the smartphone will officially be unveiled come September 13.
However, the InFocus Turbo 5 Plus will be coming into the market featuring a dual camera setup on the rear panel and in another teaser leaked online by the tech company, some more expected specs have been hinted at.
The latest teaser shows that the dual camera setup will be horizontally aligned along with a LED flash light for lighting in low light conditions.
The smartphone will also come with a fingerprint sensor embedded in the physical home button which is placed on the lower part of the front panel.
The volume rocker and power button are strategically placed on the right edge of the device and will come packing a 4,850mAh capacity battery.
You may also like
- InFocus Turbo 5 Plus Officially Launched
- InFocus Turbo 5 Plus With 5,000mAh battery to launch soon
- Samsung says that Android 5.0 Lollipop is coming to Note 4
- Xolo Play 6X-1000
- Android takes a huge bite of Apple in Quarter 1
- Rumored Nokia C1 Now Trending
- Nokia X hits the showcase in India, X+ and XL to follow suit